Thursday, October 30, 2008

Who Said It's Easy?

The past week of my life has been more than busy, more than eventful, and more than rewarding. I poured all my energies into finishing my contract with YFC, leaving time and desire for little else. Of course this means that I am now jobless, but it also means I am $2000 richer.

But life has held so much more than just work. The postal service was the bearer of joy not once, but twice. My degree came in the mail concluding 7 years of post secondary edumacation.



My new ESV study bible came in the mail as well. It is amazing, if not a little intimidating. I did not include a picture of it because it looks like...well, a big bible. It is the inside that is amazing. Here is a video about it to better explain. (I think the guy in the video has a neck disorder that causes him to move continously.)


There are so many little joys that I want to share that it would make this post ridiculously long. I will instead end it here and share them with you in bite size portions in future posts. Till then.

No comments: