Monday, December 1, 2008

Very Very Part-Time

Hundred Dolla' Bill Yaaaa'll!
(Sorry, that was just barely in my headphones as I was about to start writing. To perfect to ignore.)

So I am now employed ... barely. I got a job with Ignite 107.9 here in Winnipeg. For those of you not in Winnipeg it is the new Christian alternative station. Despite my previous rants against the radio industry, stating I would never work in it, and rants against "North American Christian Culture", I need to work. As well, I'm looking past what they are, and on to what they could be. A station that is willing to play hardcore is a station that is open to following sub-cultures. So for now my responsibilities are vague at best. I will be on air Saturdays and doing weather reports (um...snow and cold). This will be an interesting chapter.

Now, something pretty to look at. Drool over the beautiful work of Morning Breath.

No comments: