Monday, December 15, 2008

I'm up in the woods, I'm down on my mind...

I realized today that I havn't posted on here for almost a week. The reasons are two fold. One, I have been working very hard at finishing off a wedding video (which is actually burning to DVD as I type). This project has been a valuable learning experience despite the aggravation that it caused. Two, I have a thesis of a post building in my head, and I havn't wanted to start it till I felt mentally ready as well as time allowing to complete it. That and I'm a little afraid to spend that much time writing an entry. Maybe tomorrow.

Here is something that I have been meaning to share since I started this blog. Vector Park is not only entertaining, it's strikingly beautiful. They aren't quite games, more like interaction based art. I highly recommend trying out the one with man looking through a telescope called Park. It was so expansive and random it quickly rose to the top as my favorite. Here are a few stills from the site to tempt you.





No comments: